- Kavik Coffee Mug$20.00
- Kavik Pullover Hoodie$40.00
- Kavik Tee$25.00
- C&C Cymbal bag$75.00
- I Survived A Shoot Out In KCK$25.00
- Ultimate Devil Fruit Bundle$42.00
- Devil Fruit 12" Bundle$28.00
- Devil Fruit CD Bundle$22.00
- Devil Fruit Tee$18.00
- Dia De Mi Muerte$20.00
- Abby's Fund Black/White$15.00
- Military Cap - Black/White$15.00
- Lady Face$20.00
- Devil Fruit 12"$15.00
- Military Cap - Black/Red$15.00
- 2013 World Series$25.00
- State City$25.00
- Ships Eyes | Blue$15.00
- Ships Eyes | Brown$15.00
- Life Is Pleasure Tour DVD$15.00
- Weird Tee$15.00
- Storm Robots Tee$15.00
- Suburban Hymns$10.00
- Tragic Boogie$10.00
- No One Loves You Like I Do$10.00
- Border Wars Ep 2. + Hoodie Bundle$40.00
- Border Wars Ep. 1 and 2 Bundle$25.00
- MFT Established$15.00
- Twins V neck$15.00
- VIM BALSAMIC VINEGAR + OLIVE OIL Blend (375mL)$15.00
- Whats In Between-CD$9.99
- saleWhats In Between Vinyl$0.00
- Radkey 7"$10.00
- C&C Keychain Drumkey Holder$15.00
- C&C Logo & Kit Tee$25.00
- C&C Pocket Tee$25.00
- C&C Dimensional Tee$25.00
- Bufsas and Kiksas Combo Pack$10.00
- Savory Balsamic Vinegar (375mL)$15.00
- Kiksas (12oz)$6.00
- Bufsas (12oz)$6.00
- "7inch Vinyl Single with Terra Nova/Riverview"$5.00
- Pedaljets (s/t)$10.00
- MMF Hoodie$35.00
- A La Deriva CD$10.00
- Viva La Muerte Tee | Heather Black$20.00
- Bird Tee | Heather$20.00
- The Egg - Vinyl$20.00
- saleMoto Cross Tee$10.00
- saleMFT Hoodie$20.00
Our mission statement here at Silent Empire is to silently partner with artists to provide a unique, safe, and easy environment for online selling of their products.
We also make things! With over a decade in product production, design production,web design/development and distribution. We pride ourselves on not only providing a gateway for artists to sell online, but we also pride ourselves on the fact that we make the majority of our products right here in Kansas City, KS. Something that is very unique in the online retail business. We cut out additional costs by simply having the capability to do it all right here at our production and warehousing facilities. We are here to create a Silent Empire right along with you the artist.
Need a custom design? Email us today to discuss getting your design project off the ground. We have several world class designers on staff here at Silent Empire, if you can dream it we can make it come to life.
Custom Store Fronts
Each store that is built is customizable to fit your vibe as an artist.
Silent Empire provides product fulfillment and inventory tracking to all our clients. Accepting all major credit cards, Silent Empire makes ordering and selling safe and easy.
Whether you need 36 shirts or 30,000 t shirts we have got you covered. Contact us today for a quote for custom screen printing.
Need innovative cd packaging or wedding invitations? We have got you covered there.
Custom Silk Screen Posters
Do you love old school art prints and big silk screen custom posters? We know you do! Let us print you up some awesome posters today.
Whether you need pens, buttons, cozies, water bottles we can make that happen too.
Web Design and Application Development
We craft modern web sites and business applications with care and attention to detail. Have an idea for a great blog, portfolio site, or business app? We can turn it into a reality.
contact us today at email@example.com to receive a quote on any of these services today.
- How long will it take my order to ship?
- Typically most orders will ship within 2-3 business days and can take up to two week depending on how quickly USPS delivers to your location.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is based on the contents of your cart, the size and weight of those items as well as the shipping destination. To check the shipping costs for an order, simply place the items you want in your cart and head over to the checkout page.
- Where is Silent Empire located?
Our mailing address is
5016 Hadley Ave
Shawnee, KS 66203
- Why have I not received my order yet?
- Orders may take up to 3-5 business days to be processed. Shipping typically takes 2 - 5 days for domestic addresses and up to 2-3 weeks for international destinations.
If an incorrect address was provided, your order could have had an attempted delivery and been returned to our distribution center. If this is the case, a Silent Empire representative will contact you as soon as it is received and processed.
- Will I be able to track my order?
- Tracking numbers are available only with USPS priority shipping, that option is available to you at point of check out.
- My order never went through, why was I charged?
- The transaction that you are seeing is a hold on your account placed by your banking institution. The information you provided did not meet the security requirements of our system and it is marked as declined by Silent Empire. Silent Empire will automatically void this type of transaction, the funds are then returned to you after the authorization expires. This process can take up to seven days to reflect in your account, the issuing bank will determine the exact time period.
Silent Empire processing system requires that your billing address matches exactly what is on your printed bill. The city, state, and zip must match exactly what your bill states in order for a transaction to successfully process in our system.
- If I've purchased both a pre-order item and in-stock items, when will my order ship?
- Your order will not ship until all ordered items are available. If you order a pre-order item and an item that is currently available to ship, we will not ship your order until the pre-order item is available. If you want to receive your other items before your pre-ordered item is available, then please purchase the pre-order item separately.
- Zip Up Hoodie and Foil Product Questions
Zip Up HoodiesIrregularities may appear in designs on the front of zip up hoodies. This is a characteristic of designs printed over a zipper because it is difficult to screen print across a zipper. If you are concerned about this, please do not order zip up hoodies with printing on the front.
Items with FoilWhile foil looks great, the length of time the product will last depends on how it is cared for. All foil items should be washed inside out and in cold water. Foil items should not be dried on high as it can cause the foil to peel and crack. Some foil items are made to look vintage and can be cracking when you receive them.
Zip up hoodies and foil items are not returnable for minor imperfections
- Does Silent Empire accept international orders?
- Yes, during the checkout process be sure to specify your address, province and country. International shipping rates and time frames differ from those of domestic orders. Silent Empire is not responsible for any taxes or tariffs you may incur by ordering. Shipping and Handling costs ONLY cover our shipping and handling costs to send the item to you.
If you cannot select your country from the drop down menu during the checkout process, then we are unable to ship to your country. If you cannot select your country please do not select another country. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
- What is your exchange / return policy?
- Can I cancel my order?
- You must contact us within 24 hours to cancel your order via phone or email.
- I received the correct order, but would like to return it. What is the process?
- You may return your item if it is unwashed and unworn, but will incur a $5.00 restocking fee. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to Silent Empire and the credit you receive will be for the cost of the item(s) with the original shipping fee deducted. Returns and exchanges must be made within 15 days of the original ship date. If you received the correct item but wish to exchange it, you will also be responsible for the cost of our shipping the new item to you. Returns received without restocking and shipping reimbursement payment will not be accepted.
- What payment methods are accepted on Silent Empire?
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
- How will my package be shipped to me?
- All Packages are shipped via USPS either first class or priority depending on the weight.
- Can I contact a store, band, company or vendor through Silent Empire?
- No, we cannot provide any contact information to our customers. We operate their store and process their orders made through Silent Empire only.
- How do I know if the item I want is in stock?
- All items have real-time inventory which means the available size would not display if there was no inventory.
- What if I received my order in the mail, but it's wrong?
- If you have received your order and it is wrong due to an error caused by Silent Empire (ie: You ordered a specific size or color and received a DIFFERENT item), send it back to us at the following address:
1401 Fairfax Trafficway suite D 210
Kansas City,KS 66115
Include the UNWASHED & UNWORN product, a note explaining the mistake, and your order number. We will send out the correct order right away and request that you please e-mail us about any problems immediately so our warehouse can be aware of the return before it arrives.
Orders ONLY qualify for exchange if the incident is reported within fourteen (14) days of the items ship date. Also, the Product cannot be washed, damaged or worn to qualify for the exchange.
When returning an item please ONLY send orders back via USPS priority. Silent Empire only covers the cost of shipping if the order is a mistake made by Silent Empire. Any items that are returned due to a customer error are susceptible to a $10.00 restocking fee in addition to the cost of re-shipping and handling the item.
- When will my card be charged?
- Silent Empire charges the customer's card at the time of purchase.
- Does Silent Empire accept PayPal as a payment option.
- No, we do not.
- I did not receive my order confirmation email, what should I do?
- Please check your SPAM or JUNK mail filters and make sure you add both or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- My order just will not go through, why?
- Make sure you have filled out all of the fields, including the country to which your order is shipping. If you still have problems, email us at email@example.com with a description of your problem and we'll look into your specific case.
- Why is my credit card being declined?
- Here are a few possible reasons your card might be denied:
1. The credit card company processing your card, for whatever reason has deemed that there are not enough funds or too many transactions on your account to process this order. You will need to contact your credit card or issuing bank.
2. The credit card information you entered did not pass our Billing Address Verification Check. When we check a card for available funds, we also check to make sure that the billing address of the card matches what the user entered. This is one way that we protect our customers from fraud. If the billing address doesn't match, the order will get declined.
- How will charges appear on my credit card statement?
- Credit card charges will appear on your billing statement from Silent Empire
- What if I received my order, but it's incomplete?
- If you received your order and it is missing items, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must notify us of any problems with your order within 14 days of the delivery date.
- What if I entered the wrong address, or my package is undeliverable?
- If you give us the wrong address and/or your package is deemed undeliverable
by USPS it will be returned to our warehouse.
When it arrives here you'll be contacted by a Customer Service Agent and asked to give us a new address. We will not try to ship it to the same address, and you'll need to pay for shipping again. If you would rather not pay shipping again we will gladly refund the purchase price, minus the original shipping.
- What brand of shirt or hoodie will I receive?
- If we guarantee a brand for a specific item, that brand will be listed either on the main store page or under that specific product's description. If no specific brand is listed for the product you wish to purchase, then unfortunately we are unable to guarantee that your product will be printed on a specific brand.